A narrative essay serves the purpose of telling a fictional or real-life story. It incorporates writers' personal experiences to demonstrate certain events of life. Writing a narrative essay is not a tricky task. First, you have to create suitable anecdotes from life experience and start writing.
Writing this type of essay won’t get you the desired score but choosing a tempting topic from your list will. Choosing an interesting narrative essay topic is crucial to hook your reader. In this blog, you will get the best narrative essay topics for writing your essay.
Good Narrative Essay Topics for Students
Below we are going to discuss the topics for a narrative essay for the students of all the academic grades:
Narrative Essay Topics for Middle School
- Act of selfishness that you feel bad about
- The greatest disappointment that turned out to be a blessing in disguise
- Time seems to go much quicker or stands still
- One chance to prove yourself - when does this statement strike in your life
- An unfair punishment - what impacts does it have on your life?
- Occasions you feel extremely bored about
- If you were rich and unexpectedly lost all your worth
- Have you ever been a victim of favoritism?
- Is discipline an important element in your life?
- Do you consider yourself good at keeping promises?
Narrative Essay Topics for Grade 7
- A natural disaster you have seen
- Weirdest thing that ever happened to you
- Write about your first pet
- The toy you liked the most
- Your first meal as a baby
- Your favorite dress code during summers
- The moment you feel the most scared
- What school rules would you make up? If you get a chance
- Your favorite school function
- Sports day you attended last year
Narrative Essay Topics for Grade 8
- Your favorite cartoon character of childhood
- Things that you are grateful for
- Important lessons you learned while growing up
- Discuss the most important thing you accomplished with your family
- Childhood experience I want to share
- Describe your role as a family member in house chores
- Most recent happiest moment in life
- Which country or city would you love to stay in for a year
- If you were a teacher, what would you do to turn a boring lecture into an interesting one?
- Achievements you are proud of?
Narrative Essay Topics for High School
- Elaborate why you like writing
- Do you have a journal or diary?
- An Interesting thing you see during a museum visit
- Reason to start earning
- Part-time job experience
- Memorable movie and lesson from it
- A favorite novel from the adult genre
- Worth buying books for high school students
- Your stance on sharing pictures on Facebook
- Did you ever delete any social media account?
Narrative Essay Topics for College
- A picture that went viral on social media
- Do any facebook stories make your day?
- The songs you love to listen to during hangouts with friends
- An injury while playing your favorite sport
- Corruption cause that affects your country
- What changes do you demand from your age fellows in the betterment of society?
- Is watching rugby worth wasting time?
- Your stance on feminism
- Being harassed in the street
- How is your perfect dream body?
Narrative Essay Topics for University Students
- Are hopes and ambitions important in life?
- A bad advice you never forget about
- A bad subject choice that is causing trouble
- Is population control necessary?
- Favorite eating place during high school
- Group study experience during high school
- It's probably too late, but at least you can try
- Your strengths and weaknesses?
- The first time and I hope it will be the last time
- Waiting for result moments
(back to top)
Personal Narrative Essay Topics
- My favorite high school memory
- Worst school memory you ever had
- Things just between best friends
- Our family trip story to Niagara falls
- My entire life journey
- Scariest memory you remember
- My success story
- Heartbreaking accident you ever met
- Distressed moment of life
- My new year resolution
(back to top)
Literacy Narrative Essay Topics
- Top languages that you want to learn
- Multiple levels of understanding a book
- Why do I pursue a career in writing?
- Is reading required for smooth writing?
- Top dead languages that still matter today
- Most exhausting exam of a life
- A lecture that left a great effect on you
- Subject that you never get tired of
- Which was your favorite school book?
- A poem written by you
(back to top)
Morality Narrative Essay Topics
- Difficult decision/decisions of your life
- Your rebellious act against a teacher
- A moral hero you like to follow
- A moral choice that you regret
- Do you make friends more often?
- What is the biggest lie you ever told someone
- A moral choice you regret about
- What are the morality issues with your siblings?
- Do you feel bound by morality etiquettes?
- How do you treat strangers?
(back to top)
Descriptive Narrative Essay Topics
- Describe a spooky place
- Describe your favorite personality traits
- Describe the last windy night
- Describe the saddest regret of your life
- Describe the emotions on becoming parent
- Describe a piece of art
- Describe your first day experience in high school
- Describe your first bike ride
- Describe your feelings when you first drive a car
- Describe your happiest memory
The narrative essay writing topics given above are quite interesting as they demand writers' personal story to be reflected in them. They are different from usual research paper tasks or dissertations. Choosing a topic is such an extensive hunt that is the reason we have provided you with these essay ideas.
Still, if you want to choose a topic yourself, you can choose any life memory or experience. Try to include the topic choice of such memory that proves connected and engaging to the reader. That's why a list of narrative essay topics for college students is also provided.
Furthermore, if you still feel unsure about searching or writing a narrative essay, try EssayWritingService.college for any help. We provide professional essay writing service from essay topic hunt till the proofreading of your essay. Feel free to contact us. We are always here to hear students.
So what are you waiting for? Place your order now to get a good topic for your essay in no time!